As much as I luuuurve giving (and receiving, don’t forget receiving) gifts, I seldom have giveaways because I figure whoever comes to my site does so for the content I write (and my razor sharp wit and sparkling personality, obviously).
I’m not opposed to throwing a good competition in here and there, and when the opportunity came up to give a reader a chance to experience Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair II serum for themselves I couldn’t think of any objections – besides, it’s almost silly season! I tried ANR II after always feeling a little luke warm toward the original ANR, and it converted me within days. You can read the details of my own experience as well as more details on the new ANR II here.
Entering is easy peasy – just leave a comment on this post telling me what your first or favourite Estee Lauder memory or association is.
My first Lauder memory is fragrance related – it goes back to the first time I smelt pleasures on a friend somewhere in my mid teens. I thought it was the most sophisticated scent I’ll ever come across, since she was the only girl that didn’t smell of candy floss, cherries or eau de artificial vanilla. It hasn’t dated for me and I still like the scent, although I won’t wear it myself because I know too many people who do.
Competition Terms & Conditions:
- Competition closes Sunday, 3 November 2013 at 8pm
- Open to South African residents only
- Winner will be drawn randomly and announced on Monday, 4 November 2013
- If prize goes unclaimed for 48 hours after winner has been notified, it will be redistributed
- One entry per person
- Prize is 1 x 30ml Advanced Night Repair II serum to the value of R595, which will be sent via post